Jo!

Next door neighbours an everton st holder goes home and away.
" you can have him back I wouldntgive you 2 mil for him let alone 10.He forgot to turn up for most away games and always looked as though he was looking for an injury excuse to come off"

get rid of the lot, all only above average, non 20+ goals a season strikers, keep the boj
to see if he makes the grade and buy whole new forward line.

MCRJON said:
JO

Yes, the 21 year old Brazlian international with more champions league experiance then the rest of our strikers combined, who was roundly made a scapegoat after starting just 13 games.

So a manager who has been in the Premiership for the most of his career needs time but young players coming into the league dont get any time.

In the 13 prem games Jo played we won 7 drew 3 lost 3. Two of the three losses were Chelsea and Liverpool, hardly his fault. Further in those 13 games we scored 27 goals, including 13 in 7 away games. Why is this, is it because Jo was rubbish? I think not.

People go on about "Berbaflop", truth is the difference in the Derby was that they has a good target man to win and hold the ball up before laying it off. Both their goals, Ronaldo hitting the post, all came from his play. He doesnt score many, or grab headlines, but he lets the others play.

In Jo's 13 games, 11 different players scored goals.. why? Because he did the simple things, he got the ball, held it up when needed, and linked up play. Shame most of the cretins who support city, and the cretins who manage the club cant see this.

Well, i couldnt agree with myself more

Its a win-win situation, if he comes back to us as a better player, we win - if he comes back just as he was before...we win and we sell him...

MCRJON said:
MCRJON said:
JO

Yes, the 21 year old Brazlian international with more champions league experiance then the rest of our strikers combined, who was roundly made a scapegoat after starting just 13 games.

So a manager who has been in the Premiership for the most of his career needs time but young players coming into the league dont get any time.

In the 13 prem games Jo played we won 7 drew 3 lost 3. Two of the three losses were Chelsea and Liverpool, hardly his fault. Further in those 13 games we scored 27 goals, including 13 in 7 away games. Why is this, is it because Jo was rubbish? I think not.

People go on about "Berbaflop", truth is the difference in the Derby was that they has a good target man to win and hold the ball up before laying it off. Both their goals, Ronaldo hitting the post, all came from his play. He doesnt score many, or grab headlines, but he lets the others play.

In Jo's 13 games, 11 different players scored goals.. why? Because he did the simple things, he got the ball, held it up when needed, and linked up play. Shame most of the cretins who support city, and the cretins who manage the club cant see this.

Agree with you 100%!

How the hell do you lot even know how good boj is? The guys hardly played, by what ive seen hes nothing even special, but some on here talk about him like he's the next Pele....... why o why????

mcfc_nick said:
MCRJON said:
MCRJON said:
JO

Agree with you 100%!
Hughes out!!! This guy in!! ^^

ussy said:
How the hell do you lot even know how good boj is? The guys hardly played, by what ive seen hes nothing even special, but some on here talk about him like he's the next Pele....... why o why????

They watched some of his compilation videos on youtube then reached for the ky jelly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.