Job satisfaction or a means to an end:

My actual job does not require much work from me as we got a huge contract lasting many years. As long as the base materials and glassware etc is ready each week i can carry on with other things. Due to the length of contract this all happens with few hiccups now. The worst part is the work phone and cold callers making it ring a lot. You have to answer it of course but then find out it is a nonsense call. The last emergency we had was nobody had cardice (co2 pellets) for a bit and i had to dig like fuck to find some or we had to shut down operations as we make our own phosphite and it is needed for the production. Beyond accounting petty cash every few months and a few other bits i am lucky to have a lot of free time to pursue sitting on my arse.

I have a hobby on the side that one day could pay but currently breaks even and i am ok with the odd 20 quid left over i put back into said hobby hardware.

I have to think of the whole forum not just you and Mr Ireland.
Try to act in the interest of our colony.

Ask not what your Moon can do for you but what you can do for our Moon
I didn't say I disapproved of a single word of your post dear boy. I was merely asking if the request put to you was to edit out your shoppist snobbery comments ;)
Are you asking him to edit the Lidl/Aldi bit out?
I think I've come in to the battle but instead of identifying me as a friendly mooner, you have emptied your clip and I have sadly taken a flesh wound.
*Crawls to sick bay

I didn't say I disapproved of a single word of your post dear boy. I was merely asking if the request put to you was to edit out your shoppist snobbery comments ;)

I think I've come in to the battle but instead of identifying me as a friendly mooner, you have emptied your clip and I have sadly taken a flesh wound.
*Crawls to sick bay

No lol not you mate.
I refered to the honourable gentleman Number one blue and Mr Ireland ; )

I typed "you" instead of "blue"
It's what we journos call in the trade a typo error or in laymans terms a typographical error.
They are always doing this in that ray of sunshine tabloid the Dail Mail but they hardly ever appear to retract.

A retraction
It has come to my attention that Mr Machievali residing at off topic forums was wrongly implicated in the Job Satisfaction Thread.
I typed "you" instead of "Blue"and apologise unreservidly for any nuance constenation upset travesty or excuse for my inadequate example of writing prowess or poor imitation of.If there's anything that I can do to make this up to you, please just ask.
You continue to remain on my top posters list and your posting ability is legendry.

NZje5Me.gif

Well; he IS a taxi driver. That's reason enough.

JOKING!!!!

TAXI!!!! (Oh, hang on....)

I have been applying for jobs this afternoon Jim.
I sent in one for a traffic enforcement officer and you get a uniform hat night stick and everything.
The public will see me in a new light helping them all out with their parking problems and stuff.
The job involves liasing assisting and advising.
Up to £7.60 an hour with overtime.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.