jobs for 16 year olds

98GW

are there any? i cant find one and everytime i hand my cv in a shop they never get back.
anyone know of any!?

I did warehouse work when I left school. Not bad cash for a 16 year old. Are there any industrial estates nearby? Could be worth checking out if there's any vacancies there if there is one.

Inflight Catering at the airport. they always want staff. Food prep, dishwashers, tray prep, etc... Wages might not be the best, but it'll put a few quid in your pocket.

Burger-King-Employee.jpg

Joycee Banercheck said:
I did warehouse work when I left school. Not bad cash for a 16 year old. Are there any industrial estates nearby? Could be worth checking out if there's any vacancies there if there is one.

Legit warehouses operate an over 18's rule now mate.You must be really really old.

Sorry to say mate but you are going top be rejected for loads. I have applied for well over 100 and still not even got an interview. If they don't get back to you it means they have had far too many to reply.

no where seems to be taking on where i live, out of my group of friends from school, 1 has a job, he works on the bins for the council. 8quid an hour the kid gets payed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.