jobs for 16 year olds

I'm sure the Cardiff City manager may have a few vancancies......

a fair few of my friends have been taken on at the swamp, they offered to try and get me in with them but i couldnt bring myself to, i know money's money but i just wouldnt be able to keep quiet, i'd end up causing trouble lol

CTID_92 said:
a fair few of my friends have been taken on at the swamp, they offered to try and get me in with them but i couldnt bring myself to, i know money's money but i just wouldnt be able to keep quiet, i'd end up causing trouble lol
You can't even short change the bastard cockneys purposefully, because it just means they've got more towards the debt.

Halfpenny said:
CTID_92 said:
You can't even short change the bastard cockneys purposefully, because it just means they've got more towards the debt.

You could put some bodily fluids in all the products though.

Have you tried getting on the catering staff at City? Supermarkets are always hiring too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.