Joe Hart (joined Torino on season long loan - Official)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha,come back eccles,i swear you are the only sensible poster on the entire board lol

Oh, now I need to go back to that darkened room, no one has ever called me sensible before!! :-)

p.s. I really did go to a darkened room, I sometimes have to have an afternoon 'nap' (Dr's orders!!) I don't always do as I'm told only when I can't keep my eyes open any longer!! Naps are for wimps and babies. :-). And of course people who are ill. I'm sorry, I'm just being daft I'm not trying to upset anyone.

Last edited:
Sorry mate I'm still at a loss. What exactly is it Joe is alleged to have done?

Allegedly he got Pantillimon dropped for the Wigan FA cup final by making certain representations to certain people at the club.

Then there is all the alleged Mancini stuff, player power at it highest.

We need to move on and get over it.

The reality is Joe will never kick a ball for Manchester City again.

The silver lining is player power is now no more at City. The players do exactly what the manager says or they are out.....a situation Bobby Manc never had, probably because of where the club was then. But now we are in a different place and Pep is the cock of the playground.

Allegedly he got Pantillimon dropped for the Wigan FA cup final by making certain representations to certain people at the club.

Then there is all the alleged Mancini stuff, player power at it highest.

We need to move on and get over it.

The reality is Joe will never kick a ball for Manchester City again.

The silver lining is player power is now no more at City. The players do exactly what the manager says or they are out.....a situation Bobby Manc never had, probably because of where the club was then. But now we are in a different place and Pep is the cock of the playground.

I have moved on, I was disappointed with the situation but accepted it for what it was. What I can't accept is a player that's given us 10 years service being slagged off based on half truths and rumours.

I have moved on, I was disappointed with the situation but accepted it for what it was. What I can't accept is a player that's given us 10 years service being slagged off based on half truths and rumours.

A well known City correspondent revealed the Wigan cup final situation, and this disrespect to his manager at the time shows how powerful he was in the dressing room. Bobby Manc was going to bin him and the only thing that prevented that happening was his sacking.

Only my opinion and I'm sure Joe will reveal all at some stage in the future once he has hung his boots up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.