Joe Hart

Hart was my favorite player yesterday. He was not flawless but he worked very hard. He was angry and shouted at his teammates. At least I see how much he cared.

scorer said:
bosanka said:
some people on here are ridiculous. possibly the only person who was really spectacular last night, and now he's getting slated as well?

Not slated just discussed.

Hart knows he was at fault for goal #2 - watch his reaction.

I think you need to re-watch it, he's fuming with his defence for not reacting quickly enough again, I think his exact words are "Fucking Shite".

Some of these threads since last night's game are ridiculous!

Anyone else we want to slate for last night's defeat? What about the kit man? Those tea ladies haven't been pulling their weight lately. Sheik Mansour hasn't stumped up any cash for new players in almost a month (I know the window is shut, but that's no excuse), get him out! And don't even get me started on the coach driver....

Come on lads, let's get a bloddy grip ey.

ade_105_r said:
Some of these threads since last night's game are ridiculous!

Anyone else we want to slate for last night's defeat? What about the kit man? Those tea ladies haven't been pulling their weight lately. Sheik Mansour hasn't stumped up any cash for new players in almost a month (I know the window is shut, but that's no excuse), get him out! And don't even get me started on the coach driver....

Come on lads, let's get a bloddy grip ey.

Take it you haven't read the thread then? Just an observation that Hart was at fault imo for their first goal and maybe partly for the second.

Take the blue tinted specs off, again it's not a Hart bashing but it is a fan postiong an opinion on a forum is that ok?

Fucking hell, rather than berate one of our only good performers (the other being Richards), why not berate the fuckers who let Bayern shoot whenever they got sight of goal? Not once did we close the shot down. No wonder Joe was so pissed off, no protection whatsoever. Remember Ribery's shot comes through a crowded box, he didn't have a clear sight of it

Thought he was very unlucky, the only player who shouldn't of been on the losing side.

scorer said:
bosanka said:
some people on here are ridiculous. possibly the only person who was really spectacular last night, and now he's getting slated as well?

Not slated just discussed.

Hart knows he was at fault for goal #2 - watch his reaction.

Wow just wow..... Hart made a world class save down low which most keepers in the world wouldn't have got to and then his defence let him down in not clearing it. His reaction was at his defenders being fucking shit. Hart pulled off some amazing saves last night and kept the score "respectful".

And those saying he should have caught the ball or parried it away, you try being a keeper against a shot like that and you'll find there isn't much you can do apart from get a hand behind it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.