Joel Latibeaudiere

Discussion in 'EDS and Academy Forum' started by MCFC1993, 20 Jul 2017.

1. Ruzzles

Ruzzles

2. twosips

twosips

Yeah, his height is his main problem. 5'11 is what I'd guess, which ain't short overall, but it is for a CB. He has everything else though.

3. domalino

domalino

If he's 5'11 at 17 he should clear 6ft fairly easily by the time he's done growing, although my view is always clouded by the fact I left school about 6ft and left uni 6'4''.

I think if you get to 6ft you're going to be OK, plenty of good defenders around who are 6'0 or 6'1 -Thiago Silva and Ramos are both 6ft dead according to google and they're 2 of the most highly rated and successful CB's of their generation. The fact he's fast will help - you can afford to lose some aerial battles if you're fast enough to get the second ball. Also at times he seems to jump like a Salmon.

Did I see you say he's on the tour? Hadn't seen him yet but it would be incredible to see him get a game next to Vinny. I suppose they'll be trying to keep Tosin happy though, and likely give him all the game time they can.

4. twosips

twosips

Oh i dunno, I reached 5'10 by 16 and never changed. Guess it depends on the individual. But yeah, fingers crossed. It's my only minor concern really - which is a backhanded compliment saying that if he was 6'3 id struggle to find a criticism.

Yep, he flew over yesterday. He's there with Duhaney and Tyreke Wilson now.