Joe's two touch thing

Hamann Pineapple said:
Was it a free kick to QPR ? I lost it somewhere.

No, it's a rule that if the defending team have a dead ball kick in their own area the ball must only be touched once and it must leave the penalty area before it becomes in play. It's a rule I dont agree with, how many times has a goalie kicked it to a defender only for him to be chased down by an opposing player and steps into the area and plays the ball to void the kick .IMO it should be an indirect free kick to the attacking team. But glad it wasn't tonight.

its grim up north said:
Hamann Pineapple said:

No, it's a rule that if the defending team have a dead ball kick in their own area the ball must only be touched once and it must leave the penalty area before it becomes in play. It's a rule I dont agree with, how many times has a goalie kicked it to a defender only for him to be chased down by an opposing player and steps into the area and plays the ball to void the kick .IMO it should be an indirect free kick to the attacking team. But glad it wasn't tonight.

Can't say I've ever seen that to be honest

es1 said:
its grim up north said:
Hamann Pineapple said:

Can't say I've ever seen that to be honest
We were lucky they saw that.

George Hannah said:
if Green had done that and Sergio had put the ball in the net, nothing would have convinced me that only an evil plot would have ruled it out

Green did it at West Ham a couple of weeks ago ,they showed it on tele, only difference was he kicked the ball only once but the attacker touched the ball in the area.

its grim up north said:
George Hannah said:
if Green had done that and Sergio had put the ball in the net, nothing would have convinced me that only an evil plot would have ruled it out

Green did it at West Ham a couple of weeks ago ,they showed it on tele, only difference was he kicked the ball only once but the attacker touched the ball in the area.

With Green the attacker was about 6 yards away so they could have done that one on distance too though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.