John Stones - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He did look back close to his best tonight. Just worth pointing out to those who whinge and moan about England and the negative effect on clubs, sometimes like tonight Stones getting a good 90mins was at best a god send at worse a massive favour.

He did look back close to his best tonight. Just worth pointing out to those who whinge and moan about England and the negative effect on clubs, sometimes like tonight Stones getting a good 90mins was at best a god send at worse a massive favour.
Raheem also had a great 68 minutes, although I had to close my eyes when he went for that 50:50 with their goalie. Remarkably brave for a little man.

That 90 mins will have done John the world of good. Excellent performance, focused and composed and I am sure we will see Stones back in a City shirt before the end of the season

Although I am not interested in England per se, the run out ( hopefully without injuries ) last night and next week will probably be useful time spent in a competitive atmosphere. I am thinking primarily about Stones, and Sterling here.

Do not normally watch England because of the treatment Raheem has received , but Stones had a great game and his performance level was back to his pre-hamstring injury , he needs a run of games to rebuild his confidence and i think he will be back on track.

Do not normally watch England because of the treatment Raheem has received , but Stones had a great game and his performance level was back to his pre-hamstring injury , he needs a run of games to rebuild his confidence and i think he will be back on track.

And we desperately need him. Just cannot rely on Kompany staying fit, so a in-form, confident Stones is a must.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.