John Stones - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has come back the Stones of last season! Needs to get stronger and fitter quickly. Has been so far off the pace. Tough game today and big lesson for him and the team. Good lesson for us to improve over the rest of the season.

i never said you did. just going off opinion on here. its so easy to just write players off..... hes been brilliant pretty much all season and hes shown he can replace vinny. i think you are just overreacting .
I think his limitations as a defender are largely covered by Fernandinho, our possession based system and the oppositions refusal to attack. Pep obviously likes him though so that's all that matters. Maybe he's just a bit rusty after his injury.

I think his limitations as a defender are largely covered by Fernandinho, our possession based system and the oppositions refusal to attack. Pep obviously likes him though so that's all that matters.

the style and type of passing game we play all of our defenders will make mistakes at some point. saying that name a centre back or defender in england that makes no mistakes at all?. i actually thought he got pushed/played alright today swell.

its not just that pep rates him, he has the talent to become a top class player. anyone whos watched us this season can see that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.