John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Pep will want a defender I have a feeling that it will be Marquinhos. Is the perfect defender for Pep, a mini Thiago Silva, smart of the ball, fast, good in arial, good passer, tactical intelligent.

by the same token why not mangala ? i know he has been poor to some times atrocious...but when we started the season ,he along with Kompany were class ! i do hope pep has a good look at him and then sell him off , if he doesn't rate him

He's not good on the ball. He's one player that I think is definitely going in the sumemer

If Pep will want a defender I have a feeling that it will be Marquinhos. Is the perfect defender for Pep, a mini Thiago Silva, smart of the ball, fast, good in arial, good passer, tactical intelligent.
Really, a feeling? Are you sure it has nothing to do with this?

If it's him and Ota for a game. Might be the shortest Prem CB combo in the league.
Baresi and Beckenaur were not really tall, but are the dest defenders ever. Actually most of the best defenders ever are not very tall. The best defender in the world is 6 feet.
Against players like Messi, Neymar, Hazard, Suarez, Di Maria i prefer to have a player like him and Ota, quick and agile, than a pachyderm like Laporte or Stones.

Baresi and Beckenaur were not really tall, but are the dest defenders ever. Actually most of the best defenders ever are not very tall. The best defender in the world is 6 feet.
Against players like Messi, Neymar, Hazard, Suarez, Di Maria i prefer to have a player like him and Ota, quick and agile, than a pachyderm like Laporte or Stones.
Nothing against him or short defenders. But you seldom see 2 playing next to each other

by the same token why not mangala ? i know he has been poor to some times atrocious...but when we started the season ,he along with Kompany were class ! i do hope pep has a good look at him and then sell him off , if he doesn't rate him

This. If you want raw young (for a CB) talent and athleticism that you can turn into an absolute Beast...its Mangala.

I am intrigued by the idea posted by some (at least Dax) that Denayer will end up at RB. If that is the case it may make sense to go for Stones. Otherwise, Otamendi, Kompany, Denayer, and Mangala look to me to be a pretty fucking solid group of CBs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.