John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
christen at St Marks said:
Blue Indian said:
Just read this on MEN site. Someone either knows something or having a complete guess!!!

"terry will have a medical at manchester city tommorow monday and he will sign for manchester city on tuesday"
bluejedi,
12/07/2009 at 13:15

didn't somebody post early on he was seen at Manchester Airport

appently he was seen in hale last night with a cople of suits, ( agents, solictors maybe ) who knows if it is true as you know what this site is like but hey i would like to think this is going to happen, and whats wrong with hoping and wishing.

sniff said:
rhysonaldinho said:
sniff said:
So has every body else, but it isnt going to change that fact that the guy is passing on what he has heard. The is a place to disscuss transfer rumors is it not??, id suggest if you dont want to read rumors without taking them as just that. What are you doning on here???

It's also a board to give an opinion on the transfer rumors is it not? that would explain why im posting on here.
are you saying that I cant disagree with somebody?

Im not having a go at the guy, my point is that you should take rumors like this with a pinch of salt.

yeah but be construcive about it, rather than saying you know he is wrong for a fact when the truth is you dont.

I used a figure of speech, I dont know why it's bothered you so much.
most people would have understood where I was coming from with my point. I think your being a bit pedantic with your argument.

Don't know for who....... contact would not/could not say.........................
But the medical team have just been called in. Also don't know if to COMS or Carrington was a very short call, but something is moving and it is today.

christen at St Marks said:
Great read in media at last sorry if it has been posted b4
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/andy_dunn/401840/Why-John-Terry-should-go-Move-would-be-great-for-football.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/a ... tball.html</a>

Maybe JT would like to work with Hughes its not as though they are unacquainted!

JT's wedding look who there!!!! looks like the principal guests as well
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83IG88riAsU

kinky's underpants said:
Don't know for who....... contact would not/could not say.........................
But the medical team have just been called in. Also don't know if to COMS or Carrington was a very short call, but something is moving and it is today.
i was in town b4 picking up some chairs in case you were wondering and there was loads of photographers outside i think its the brittania hotel, as i was to busy looking at them. when i say loads about 5 but they all had their kit out etc. might be nowt or someone who played men etc just fits with what is rumoured.

just spoke to my cousin on facebook! He rents his house in england out to these lads. They live next door to a city secretary. Should i post his name??? Medical tomorrow, will sign on tuesday. sorted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.