John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bellamy's Caddy said:
elanos tumb said:
Fuck me, this is happening

Easy tiger! Let's not get giddy until it's on the OS. We're going to look like a right bunch of dicks if Terry comes out tomorrow and signs a new contract at the Bridge! But lets hope we get him!

I feel have feeling that this will happen. Ifd it dont, I will streak at COMS in september. take my word for it;)

elanos tumb said:
Bellamy's Caddy said:
elanos tumb said:

Easy tiger! Let's not get giddy until it's on the OS. We're going to look like a right bunch of dicks if Terry comes out tomorrow and signs a new contract at the Bridge! But lets hope we get him!

I feel have feeling that this will happen. Ifd it dont, I will streak at COMS in september. take my word for it;)

hahah thats brave !

Alfie Boy said:
elanos tumb said:
Bellamy's Caddy said:
elanos tumb said:

hahah thats brave !

I'm a bit of a moron

I was having a brew in my kitchen and I heard a strange knocking coming from the fridge. I opened it up slowly and peaked inside. "Awight mate" yep it was John Terry in my fridge. Naturally I asked him what he was doing there. He said officially he was looking for the milk but unofficially he was signing for City on Tuesday with Teves.

I can't belive it. Anyway I shut the door so he's still in there on the mobile to someone.

Just thought I'd share ;-)

wrongun73 said:
frankisskint said:
Here we go again, another poor poster gets torn to shreads, this place is fast becoming a grave yard. shame!
from what ive read no one has 'torn anyone to shreds'.
what this place is becoming is an over sensoredforum populated by internet vigilantes who jump on anyone who disagrees with anyone claiming to be ITK!
Not sure what youv been reading but all the guy was doing was passing on info, Not once has he claimed to be ITK.

whalley ranger said:
TFC said:
christen at St Marks said:
Great read in media at last sorry if it has been posted b4
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/andy_dunn/401840/Why-John-Terry-should-go-Move-would-be-great-for-football.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/a ... tball.html</a>

EXCELLENT read, cheers mate :)
Really good, read this blues.

LOL yeah when it's about Robinho wanting a move to Barca or some others City related story- its' NOTW is bullshit and now this story it's great...!!
I, for one do not believe in the papers "JT is not happy at Chelsea" " JT feels undervalued" at Chelsea" "He wants to talk to Roman that he wants to leave" bullshit.
The club said it, Buck said it Kenyon said it many many times and JT even himself has said many many times i dont know why he has to say every 3 months.
I've had a private chat with JT himself in facebook(i know u wil say it might be fake, its not its his real account i have many chelsea players on my account) and he said he's annoyed with this stories and he feels insulted that many chelsea fans questioning his loyalty.
In a couple of days he will make it clear he says
Cheers

calm_down.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.