Johnno goes Leicester on loan

Yeah, good luck to Micheal, hope it works out well for him. still a great deal of potential there, if Sven can get him back on track.

Half of the Sven's 2007 team at Leicester now?<br /><br />-- Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:11 pm --<br /><br />Looking good again.

0,,10274~9835931,00.jpg

Gelson hasn't signed for Leicester though, latest rumour is he's maybe off to Calgiari.

i would like to take this opportunity to humbly thank myself for bringing bluemoon this news late last month.

right, now i've done my bit for society, it's time to work on leaving the house for the day.

If he could of stayed injury free over the last few years he would of been a England regular squad member and a first team player here. I hope he can stay injury free. A run of games and a injury free season you just dont know what will happen. There will be a lot of premier league clubs keeping a close eye on Johnno to see if he can get back the form under Sven first time around. If he does that then they will be quing up for him.
Whats left on his contract? I seem to remember after the Sven season he got a long term contract 4 to 5 years I think so if he does well maybe who knows he might come back or we could well sell him on for a nice profit. All the best Johnno.

MJ said:
Isn't this the last season of his contract? So this will be it for his City career.
That will be why he's flogging his house, obviously doesn't expect to be back.

Can't see Johnson ever getting back in city team to be honest , best thing he can do is stay fit play well and get himself in the shop window for a decent move, but if as stated he only has
2 years left on contract it will mean he only has 1 season left on his return which means his value will fall massively

bluethai said:
Half of the Sven's 2007 team at Leicester now?

-- Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:11 pm --

Looking good again.

0,,10274~9835931,00.jpg

He's dropped a ton of weight and obviously passed a medical & is match fit otherwise wouldn't have been signed

He obviously likes Sven's management style - I hope it's good for Michael Johnson (playing in a winning, attack minded team), good for Leicester (building a strong squad to challenge for a promotion place) and eventually good for City (should get a healthy & confident good squad player for 2012 season)

Good luck to Man City in the Premier League this season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.