"Joint approach to improve behaviour"

It will be discretionary like most of the other rules and actually end up benefiting some whilst punishing others.
It would be a good start if the officials just enforced the laws of the game and applied them in the same manner to each team/player.

So that's us losing to Sunderland with only 8 men thanks to Mr Taylor, whilst A&E,Shrek et al get away with the same from the understanding Mr Twattenberg....

I thought this rule was applied years ago. Maybe they just want to reiterate it.
I'd also like to see retrospective punishment for diving and shirt pulling. It's not difficult to clean the game up. It's down to application and will.

Hopefully we can have a friendly game ref'd to these standards (strictly) before our first competitive game.

It's the Prem paying lip service to the masses: no way will Sky/BT/BBC/ITV etc want to televise rag games without Shrek or A&E, or even Mr Proboscis in their starting line up. I can definitely see a hard line approach towards us, and probably the Chavs, but not a pig in a poke's chance will the vermin suffer from these 'new' rules.

I wonder how many of their 'titles' the Rags would have won had they received the sanctions their behaviour warranted. We've had an initiative like this before and it lasted until half the Rags' team surrounded the ref after he gave a throw-in against them!!

I also remember a law where a team had to retire ten yards IMMEDIATELY upon conceding a free kick. A caution would follow if they didn't. One ref was having trouble getting a wall back and decided to book about seven in the wall. He got a bollocking for his efforts.

It has come to this pass because the authorities and football administrators have been craven in dealing with it. Anyone remember the Shearer-Lennon incident? Didn't Shearer suggest that if he were sanctioned he wouldn't play for England again? I'd have fucked him off and told him that good behaviour was a prerequisite for England players. And, of course, we would have taken 'the passion' out of Wayne's game by cautioning all the effin' and jeffin he indulged in.

Good it about time the world of football administered something like this.Never see any of this sort of thing in rugby and cricket.If the refs don`t abide by it then strike them fuckers off the lists.(are you listening Rooney !!)

I don't really get it, all of those situations have been yellow and red card offences for years. are they just saying that they'll actually take the appropriate action?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.