Joke thread

Nope.

Nope.

Sorry but nope.

What are the Mexicans paying for and why?
Not sure if you're unaware of the context - Trump's huge border wall is to be paid for by the Mexicans according to him. He famously makes this statement over and over while stumping to his base. Obviously the Mexicans will never pay for the wall - so it's pretty funny in a very sad sort of way that he keeps saying they will.

My dwarf girlfriend has been a bit down recently because people keep making remarks on her size.
So to cheer her up when she gets home from work, I've got her flowers, chocolates, wine and I'm going to run her a nice hot sink.
That really made me laugh :-)

Not sure if you're unaware of the context - Trump's huge border wall is to be paid for by the Mexicans according to him. He famously makes this statement over and over while stumping to his base. Obviously the Mexicans will never pay for the wall - so it's pretty funny in a very sad sort of way that he keeps saying they will.

I am aware of this but still see no joke. Is it in code? Hidden in the text?

I am aware of this but still see no joke. Is it in code? Hidden in the text?
Can't help you there bud - you're either a Trump supporter/sympathizer/admirer and can't see the humor or just don't see the joke - either way, can't help you.

I'm English. Little chance of me being any of the above I'd think.

Still hunting for the joke though. I'll keep looking.
There are plenty of racist, nationalistic, supremacists in any society - glad that you're supposedly not a Trump-phile - still, you're being a pretty big dick in this thread for someone who simply doesn't see a joke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.