Joke thread

Someone yelled "STOP" at me today!

I didn't know whether it was in the name of love, Hammertime or to collaborate & listen

Two scousers discussing what to wear to the fancy dress party:

Mike: "I'm going as Batman."

Phil: "Orrr aye mate, I'm going as Batman as well."

Mike: "What about Robin?"

Phil: "Don't worry soft lad, we'll burgle some houses on the way back."

Two giants striding over the world.
First giant says, "Have you any idea where we are?"
Second giant rolls up his sleeve reaches down through the clouds and says, "We are in Italy, Pisa to be accurate - I've just felt the leaning tower."
A bit later the first giant asks,"Where are we now? "
The second giant rolls up his sleeve, reaches down through the clouds and says "We are in France, Paris to be precise , I've just felt the Eiffel tower."
A little while later the first giant asks, "Where are we now? "
The second giant rolls up his sleeve, reaches down through the clouds and says ,"We are in England, Liverpool to be precise."
The first giant says, " How do you know that? There aren't any tall buildings in Liverpool!"
" I know", says the second giant. "But some thieving scouser has just nicked my watch! "

Two giants striding over the world.
First giant says, "Have you any idea where we are?"
Second giant rolls up his sleeve reaches down through the clouds and says, "We are in Italy, Pisa to be accurate - I've just felt the leaning tower."
A bit later the first giant asks,"Where are we now? "
The second giant rolls up his sleeve, reaches down through the clouds and says "We are in France, Paris to be precise , I've just felt the Eiffel tower."
A little while later the first giant asks, "Where are we now? "
The second giant rolls up his sleeve, reaches down through the clouds and says ,"We are in England, Manchester to be precise."
The first giant says, " How do you know that? There aren't any tall buildings in Manchester!"
" I know", says the second giant. "But my hand is covered in shit"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.