Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you underestimate 99.9% of fans. Seriously mate, not buying a decent player cos he played for united is a child's mentality.
Have you read this forum lol? I personally think he'd be a good signing and I'm probably in the 0.1%, but one mistake and he'll be slaughtered.

Experienced defender. Also a leader, something we miss when vinny is out. Would be a decent signing.

I'll be having arguements on match days if any brainless fool boos him, just for the fact he's ex united. Have some self respect

I wouldn't boo him but it would be one of the quietest entrances for a home debut. If made at the same time as Mendy, Silva, Walker etc it would be very embarrassing unless they all come out together. I can imagine the team sheet being read out by the announcer who gets to his number with silence from the City fans and the opposition fans giving us a loud rendition of "There's only one Johnny Evans"

Experienced defender. Also a leader, something we miss when vinny is out. Would be a decent signing.

I'll be having arguments on match days if any brainless fool boos him, just for the fact he's ex united. Have some self respect

I wouldn't boo him but it would be one of the quietest entrances for a home debut. If made at the same time as Mendy, Silva, Walker etc it would be very embarrassing unless they all come out together. I can imagine the team sheet being read out by the announcer who gets to his number with silence from the City fans and the opposition fans giving us a loud rendition of "There's only one Johnny Evans"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.