Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all thought the rags had pulled a fast one on West Brom when he went there.

Well that’s clearly bullshit. He was an experienced international with almost 200 appearances and 3 PL Winners medals. If anything West Brom pulled the fast one as they only paid £6 million for him.

No that's an opinion, one I happen to agree with but that still doesn't make it a fact.
Course it does mate, my missus regularly tells me that when she wants my opinion, she will give it to me, thought I would apply the same logic on here, you busted me though.... Spoilsport..
Evans is still a shit donkey though and that is an undeniable opinion...!

I don't think its hysteria not wanting a decidedly average player at the club, he is just not good enough for City and that's an undeniable fact..!

Nobody thought he was a good idea at the start of the window.

Alvez choosing PSG has had a knock on effect which has resulted in the Evans situation. We can either accept it or query if CH should have been more of a priority at the start. I can't accept it right now but if Sanchez comes then maybe.

Sky Sports News‏Verified account @SkySportsNews 3m3 minutes ago
Breaking: Tony Pulis confirms @WBA have turned down an offer for Jonny Evans. #SSN

Simon Stone‏ @sistoney67 11m11 minutes ago
Pulis: "We don't want to sell Jonny and we don't need to sell him. It would have to be a very, very good offer"

Goal UK‏Verified account @GoalUK 6m6 minutes ago
Tony Pulis has confirmed West Brom have rejected a bid for Man City target Jonny Evans #WBAFC #MCFC - http://www.goal.com/en/news/pulis-confirms-west-broms-rejection-of-evans-bid/v4wjmrft2e8x1hiu556fpvcy3 …

Course it does mate, my missus regularly tells me that when she wants my opinion, she will give it to me, thought I would apply the same logic on here, you busted me though.... Spoilsport..

lol

And yet he has well over 200 league appearances and is captain of his club and last season Arsenal tried to buy him. He is not a donkey.

City are not trying to replace Kompany, or Stones, we are trying to bring in cover for them. That player is not going to be a Van Dijk. You bring him in, you replace Stones.

Sky Sports News‏Verified account @SkySportsNews 3m3 minutes ago
Breaking: Tony Pulis confirms @WBA have turned down an offer for Jonny Evans. #SSN

Simon Stone‏ @sistoney67 11m11 minutes ago
Pulis: "We don't want to sell Jonny and we don't need to sell him. It would have to be a very, very good offer"

Goal UK‏Verified account @GoalUK 6m6 minutes ago
Tony Pulis has confirmed West Brom have rejected a bid for Man City target Jonny Evans #WBAFC #MCFC - http://www.goal.com/en/news/pulis-confirms-west-broms-rejection-of-evans-bid/v4wjmrft2e8x1hiu556fpvcy3 …
Just keep Mangala then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.