Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like we might be stepping away due to the price WBA are demanding. Thank god for that.
I hope we've got someone else lined up in that case. Personally I'll be a bit disappointed going into the season with a threadbare defence.
I don't envy Txixi his job at all, the same people that don't want Evans will be the same one's pasting him for leaving us a defender short as soon as one of our 3 defenders gets injured.

Are you comparing Evans and Pique? One is 30 cost 30mil and well past his average best the other was Pique

Sorry to piss on yer chips - He is 29 and has not been sold for £30m, other than that you are spot on :)

He's 30 in January you pedant and the price currently being bandied about is 30mil. That's WBAs alleged price. You know all that though you just like pretending to be a smart arse. Not pissing on my chips at all. To compare the purchase of Pique by Barca and Evans by us is pathetic.

Are you comparing Evans and Pique? One is 30 cost 30mil and well past his average best the other was Pique
I'd have pique any day and I'm sure you lot wouldn't say no to shakira sitting in the stands every home game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.