Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you from Mcr?

Don't you hate that argument ? Just because we don't want to sign a player we aren't proper fans ?

I honestly remember that being trotted out when we were linked with that fat **** Rooney ! Some actually wanted the prick. ! Now I'm sure most of us are able to form an opinion on a signing and if we don't want him then it's for a reason ! Not because we hate united more than city. If we signed Dea Gea Tomorrow I would be pleased because he's a fine player ! If we signed Juan mata I'd be happy because he's decent

If we signed Luke shaw however, I'd be devastated because I think he's fucking shit and not good enough for city, just like I think Evans is below our standard

Don't you hate that argument ? Just because we don't want to sign a player we aren't proper fans ?

I honestly remember that being trotted out when we were linked with that fat **** Rooney ! Some actually wanted the prick. ! Now I'm sure most of us are able to form an opinion on a signing and if we don't want him then it's for a reason ! Not because we hate united more than city. If we signed Dea Gea Tomorrow I would be pleased because he's a fine player ! If we signed Juan mata I'd be happy because he's decent

If we signed Luke shaw however, I'd be devastated because I think he's fucking shit and not good enough for city, just like I think Evans is below our standard
I'd of took Rooney when it looked almost certain we had. Have one over on the pisscan and I'm fairly sure we'd of won more with him.
I really don't give a fuck who theve played for, if they improve us I'll take them.

I'd of took Rooney when it looked almost certain we had. Have one over on the pisscan and I'm fairly sure we'd of won more with him.
I really don't give a fuck who theve played for, if they improve us I'll take them.

One thing if we did get Rooney at that time it would of ended his international career

Yeah but he was engineering the interest to piss United off and get a new deal, he despises us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.