Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh? One was a dyed-in-the-wool fan from a kid. The other was a South American mercenary with no particular British allegiances. He took the piss out of Bacon on the title winning bus FFS. Finally, one's a journeyman; the other was world class.

You don't do logic, do you?

If he's willing to play for City, how dyed in the wool is he? If he doesn't care, why should we?

You're never going to agree to the idea of signing a rag
I haven't the slightest issue with him being a rag, so you can f**k off with that remark. I have two issues, him not really being fit for purpose in our team, and more so possibly paying £30m for the privilege, and if you go back and check my other posts in this thread, I would have much less of an issue at what he is worth, about £10m.

If he's willing to play for City, how dyed in the wool is he? If he doesn't care, why should we?

Personally, I don't particularly care as long as a player is good enough and hasn't acted the cnut.

I was actually refuting your previous post by explaining the obvious differences in raggishness between Tevez and JFE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.