Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
131 appearances, 10 major titles & left UTD because Phil Jones & Smalling kept him out, 5 new CH later & haven't won the league since..

It looks like Pep has 20-25m to spend as money is covering Sanchez a left back & maybe another super star??

Evans will be value for money & knows the league inside out.

People need to get there heads out of there Arse & back the manager.

Yes he's a an ex red but life moves on if he signs then good luck to him.

Said this a few times but here goes he's not very quick and is protected at WBA because they defend deep and have a defensive line up.
We play higher up the pitch and therefore he would be exposed against pace so in my opinion it's a resounding no.
Yes I'm biased as he's a fucking ex rag scum but taking my blue tinted glasses off its still as above...too slow...and yes I back the manager but he's not always right.

Said this a few times but here goes he's not very quick and is protected at WBA because they defend deep and have a defensive line up.
We play higher up the pitch and therefore he would be exposed against pace so in my opinion it's a resounding no.
Yes I'm biased as he's a fucking ex rag scum but taking my blue tinted glasses off its still as above...too slow...and yes I back the manager but he's not always right.
You saved me having to type that out

But????? He's a fairly low key rag unlike Tevez for example. If he fits the bill, no problem for me.

Eh? One was a dyed-in-the-wool fan from a kid. The other was a South American mercenary with no particular British allegiances. He took the piss out of Bacon on the title winning bus FFS. Finally, one's a journeyman; the other was world class.

You don't do logic, do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.