Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do fans who already made the point they don’t want him keep coming on and repeating themselves?
Simple It needs repeating over and over. I'm sure the same fans who want him keep trying to convince others why he'd be a good fit for us. And they keep posting to that effect. For me as I've said before he can fuck right off.

Why do fans who already made the point they don’t want him keep coming on and repeating themselves?
It's because they're worried about the price this player may cost when they don't rate him. Very worried in fact.

So if he does sign what will you do? Get behind him or tell him he can fuck off?
If he signs most blues will back him like any player that signs......until he fucks up regularly which is what some of us expect.

If he signs then surprises us all...then that would be a whole different story.

I think we need someone who will cover defence this year as we go into the important games. Not sure if Evans is the best but I know I would rather him than Mangala be cover for Stones/Ota
Speak for yourself - at least Mangala has pace which has been very useful on a number of occasions when he has played.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.