Jose Mourinho

Gaudino said:
Yes God, please don't let him come to City.

2pt1cog.jpg

Time for your medication...

If the Special One came to City i swear i would't stop doing an insane hysteric laugh until i shat my pants.

No need for medication, (in this instance anyway) just don't want to be watching his boring defensive football. And also knowing that the minute Ferguscum departs the Evil Empire, he would be there as fast as he could.....

Gaudino said:
No need for medication, (in this instance anyway) just don't want to be watching his boring defensive football. And also knowing that the minute Ferguscum departs the Evil Empire, he would be there as fast as he could.....

I don't believe for a second that if Jose was our manager he would leave at the drop of a hat for the rags, especially if we were successful (which we undoubtedly would be). I do however agree that his style of football would be the one and only negative to his appointment, yet would that stop me from welcoming him with open arms and a merciless erection?

Certainly not!

Gaudino said:
Mourinho didn't play negative football with Chelsea, he played winning football.

As soon as they went 2-0 up they shut down the opposition and made it impossible for them to score.

AntonDonJuan said:
Gaudino said:
Mourinho didn't play negative football with Chelsea, he played winning football.

As soon as they went 2-0 up they shut down the opposition and made it impossible for them to score.

maybe but then he didnt have our defenders!

Gaudino said:

So you'd rather watch the current shite and still lose.

Id take boring football and winning things anyday.

Mourinho played some very boring stuff at Chelsea but you can't argue with the results, end of the season please Jose!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.