Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes you have no choice but to just go all out Harry Kane.

For some reason I was thinking in a Harry Callahan voice when I wrote that.
I think Pep would be a very happy man with that scenario.

Kane would make some no10 in this team

100M guarantee with Gvardiol.

And I would predict 150m plus on a CM and a wide player.

We have two players that want to leave (Laporte and Silva ;( ) and a club that both would be happy to go to but who are skint, yet that club has two players that would strengthen us considerably ;)

Frenkie and..............................

i mentioned Dembele on a different thread mate and even possibly if Cancelo is wanted at Barca doing a loan swap both with options at the end of the season?
He will be one of the Barca captains next season. They want to sell 8 players, but Dembele is not one of them.

I am not sure if it's a question of Phillips not wanting to go or the club giving him a chance, I suppose more will be obvious during pre season games.

I still think we have an ace up our sleeve and a big one.

Crazy to say but at times last season we looked weak in MF, and I maintain if we lose Rodri to injury were are @ucked.
to some extent the rodri thing is an odd one, he is world class of that there is no doubt but i still remember the hysterics when he didnt start the utd game at home and that worked out pretty well, now obviously that isnt a big sample size but bigger sample sizes are losing kdb etc for longer periods and the system and the team just work it out, i think kovacic is more than capable of controlling that midfield should that be a route we want to go down, i mean even stones and gvardiol (if we get him) can play there at a push.

Thats the beauty of what pep has created, because players can all play multiple positions the system is bigger than a single player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.