Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we start working on a song for him now so it’s ready for when he signs?
Don’t want him ending up like poor Erling who will be lucky to have one before he waves us goodbye in 5 years for his new life in Madrid... :-)
I think we already have one….

HEYYYYY JUDE!

I've already mentioned Sanchez. Neymar and Ibrahimovic (arguably) didn't improve or decline,
Have to disagree. Ibrahimovic's career after Barcelona was far more impressive than his career before or during his time there. Neymar has improved IMO and has gotten absolutely outrageous numbers for PSG. He's not playing with peak Messi anymore so the Champions Leagues don't come so often.

Ibrahimovic was only there a year so such a decline would be extraordinary. Depends on how seriously you take Ligue 1.

Eto'o absolutely not and Thiago was not a first XI regular, he was backup.
Eto'o absolutely. His 2 years at Inter Milan was just about the man's peak. Maybe he was just the same level he was at Barca but he was hardly finished.

Thiago played 71 games in his last 2 years at Barcelona, he may have been rotated but he was not just a back up.

Have to disagree. Ibrahimovic's career after Barcelona was far more impressive than his career before or during his time there. Neymar has improved IMO and has gotten absolutely outrageous numbers for PSG. He's not playing with peak Messi anymore so the Champions Leagues don't come so often.

Eto'o absolutely. His 2 years at Inter Milan was just about the man's peak. Maybe he was just the same level he was at Barca but he was hardly finished.

Yes exactly, he didn't improve. Why would he play second fiddle to Milito and play auxiliary RB in one final when he got MOTM four years earlier?

Thiago played 71 games in his last 2 years at Barcelona, he may have been rotated but he was not just a back up.

In his last season he played 2 times in the champions league. He was a back up to the three players in front of him at centre midfield.

I’m sure our scouting team know better than I. I merely can’t see what makes Bellingham worth £100m. Grealish neither, although he does have the ability to keep the ball better than most.

Maybe Bellingham is the answer. It just wouldn’t be for me at £100m+.

I would offer Barca £100m for Pedri if I was lent Tkixi’s special jumper for the day though.
It'll be £85m if that helps convince you, not £100m+

Not hugely, it’s more likely to be £185m if the pound is worth half a euro next summer…

Time will tell. There’s probably good reasons as to why neither of us are scouts or directors of football!

If it's 95 mill Euros, it could well be £100 mill plus by next summer :)
Fair do's, the exchange rate didn't occur to me but that's going to apply to most transfers for us at least I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.