Julian Nagelsmann confirmed as next Bayern Munich manger

Vastly overrated manager, failed to take Leipzig on to the next level.

He took them into the CL for the first time ever.

He took them to the CL semi-finals for the first time ever.

He got their highest league finish ever.

There's a good chance he wins their first trophy.

I think he'll be the front runner to replace Pep in 2/3 years time (Bayern managers very rarely last longer than that).

Sooner he goes there than comes here to one of our rivals. He can be a little naive at times but he's barely even started his managerial career, I rate him highly.

Absolute joke of a league when one team can just decide they want their closest rivals manager and best player and can get them within days. Leipzig are not well liked in Germany because of their ownership, they've taken a "nobody likes us and we don't care" attitude and aimed to go after bayern, if any team was going to be resistant to bayern clicking their fingers it as going to be them yet they've folded quicker than a man United player in the box.

What a thoroughly shit league. Would never get us taking liverpools players or the united of 2 decades ago taking arsenals best players

He took them into the CL for the first time ever.

He took them to the CL semi-finals for the first time ever.

He got their highest league finish ever.

There's a good chance he wins their first trophy.

I think he'll be the front runner to replace Pep in 2/3 years time (Bayern managers very rarely last longer than that).
I was thinking similar. Perfect succession plan. Give him experience at the very top level working with the best players and when Peps time finally comes (sobs) he'll be the front runner I suspect.

Strengthen your team and weaken the opposition at the same time - it's been the Bayern Munich way for years.
Exactly. I don't see why it's seen as any sort of model of what should happen in England. All they've achieved is creating a league where the same team wins every year and there's no real rivalry between the top clubs.

Exactly. I don't see why it's seen as any sort of model of what should happen in England. All they've achieved is creating a league where the same team wins every year and there's no real rivalry between the top clubs.
United used to do it the 1990/2000s and Liverpool in the 1970/1980s

No he doesn't.

Pep's salary is £20m a year. Over 5 years that's £100m.

Nagelsmann is earning €8m/£7 a year. Over 5 years including the fee that's £57m.

So he's half the price.
Pep needs a raise.

Sooner he goes there than comes here to one of our rivals. He can be a little naive at times but he's barely even started his managerial career, I rate him highly.

Absolute joke of a league when one team can just decide they want their closest rivals manager and best player and can get them within days. Leipzig are not well liked in Germany because of their ownership, they've taken a "nobody likes us and we don't care" attitude and aimed to go after bayern, if any team was going to be resistant to bayern clicking their fingers it as going to be them yet they've folded quicker than a man United player in the box.

What a thoroughly shit league. Would never get us taking liverpools players or the united of 2 decades ago taking arsenals best players
And later, we had a fair go at Arsenal's squad. Would have loved RVP, tho'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.