Julian Nagelsmann confirmed as next Bayern Munich manger

I appreciate not every team can win our league. But I am surprised a great footballing nation like Germany tolerates a situation where one team seems to get all the best talent be it players or managers. And then of course constantly wins the league. Don’t non Bayern German fans ever get bored of this

Failing to finish higher than second is now failure..?

Only makes logical sense if they are throwing money at big signings. Which they aren't- look at when their record signings were made, both have left the club.

They aren't signing estatablished players in the top bracket but picking players lower down and developing them. Left-field transfers from lower ranked leagues; young players with potential and "Internal" Red Bull transfers from Salzburg.

Inevitably they Lose big players like Werner when they have reached their potential but they can only replace them with of inferior quality and/or less experience and have to push forwards after a backwards step.

Give him till November. Working under those slugs Rumminegge and Hoeness with zero experience of dealing with them. Like Kovac two years ago. If he has a rough start (and by that I mean not winning 8:0 every week) then hes a gonner.

I live right across the road from where they train. Wankers.....Took over the whole playing field from local teams (and my missus softball club) to make training pitches that they never use. Noone ever stands up to the Kuntz and everyone in this town thinks theyre great despite being ran by someone who stole tax from us.

Dont beleive the crap they were good guys around the ESL. They would have been balls deep in it, if they didnt have the 50+1 rule. They knew the fans wouldnt allow it so decided to get all morally prim and proper. Nowt to do with morals they had no option.

Cant stand the Prickz and make a point of letting my dog poo on their forecourt every morning.

Shit farmer league where every **** rolls over and has their tummy tickled by those Munich cunts.

Last edited:
Going to be a hell of a learning curve for him, players there with a lot of power that he previously hasn't had to deal with and things can get very uncomfortable quickly as managers have seen.

Give him till November. Working under those slugs Rumminegge and Hoeness with zero experience of dealing with them. Like Kovac two years ago. If he has a rough start (and by that I mean not winning 8:0 every week) then hes a gonner.

I live right across the road from where they train. Wankers.....Took over the whole playing field from local teams (and my missus softball club) to make training pitches that they never use. Noone ever stands up to the Kuntz and everyone in this town thinks theyre great despite being ran by someone who stole tax from us.

Dont beleive the crap they were good guys around the ESL. They would have been balls deep in it, if they didnt have the 50+1 rule. They knew the fans wouldnt allow it so decided to get all morally prim and proper. Nowt to do with morals they had no option.

Cant stand the Prickz and make a point of letting my dog poo on their forecourt every morning.
Need to move a bit nearer to Grünwalder Straße, short ride on the tram.

Going to be a hell of a learning curve for him, players there with a lot of power that he previously hasn't had to deal with and things can get very uncomfortable quickly as managers have seen.
always tricky to deal with bayern vets for sure, i dont see him as a perfect fit for bayern although he is a very good coach. the bundesliga has good attacking football on display but this bayern domination is killing their league

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.