Just like to say..

josh_spurs

Congrats on effectively winning the league! Deserved throughout the season. Rather you's than the rags. Plus, a few of you's are decent on here! ;-)

I can't accept it now due to "jinx" the gesture is nice though :)

Next weekend hopefully this thread is still valid, then sir i shall even kiss you if your not quick enough to get out of my way :p

Either way, looking forward to battle with you next season :)

TCIB said:

Next weekend hopefully this thread is still valid, then sir i shall even kiss you if your not quick enough to get out of my way :p

Haha no problem :) hopefully results go our way on Sunday! Arse drop points and we get 3rd..if we beat fulham at the lane that is! Bale and Modrić hopefully stay then, we will probably push at the start again but fade off :(

josh_spurs said:
Congrats on effectively winning the league! Deserved throughout the season. Rather you's than the rags. Plus, a few of you's are decent on here! ;-)

Can you please buy Ade?????? Pretty please?

Re: To all those clubs that have patted us on the head..

Petetheblu said:
Blootoof said:

I'm sorry mate I completely disagree with you on that!!

What did he mean by '.' ?<br /><br />-- Sun May 06, 2012 10:54 pm --<br /><br />
The Scarlet Pimpernel said:
josh_spurs said:

Can you please buy Ade?????? Pretty please?

I'll give Harry a text..or wait a email..dosent matter ;-)

josh_spurs said:
TCIB said:

Haha no problem :) hopefully results go our way on Sunday! Arse drop points and we get 3rd..if we beat fulham at the lane that is! Bale and Modrić hopefully stay then, we will probably push at the start again but fade off :(

Yes and if Bale and Modric stay then you will definitely need Ade too!

And if you would consider paying him yourself next season as well we would view this as a fine sporting and humanitarian gesture -)

citiblue375 said:
josh_spurs said:
TCIB said:

Yes and if Bale and Modric stay then you will definitely need Ade too!

And if you would consider paying him yourself next season as well we would view this as a fine sporting and humanitarian gesture -)

Haha! Could see a PSG type of team coming in for him! Not sure if I would want him..dosent look interested anymore, typical ade! His wages are a problem too! :-(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.