Just like to say..

josh_spurs said:
citiblue375 said:
josh_spurs said:
Haha no problem :) hopefully results go our way on Sunday! Arse drop points and we get 3rd..if we beat fulham at the lane that is! Bale and Modrić hopefully stay then, we will probably push at the start again but fade off :(

Yes and if Bale and Modric stay then you will definitely need Ade too!

And if you would consider paying him yourself next season as well we would view this as a fine sporting and humanitarian gesture -)

Haha! Could see a PSG type of team coming in for him! Not sure if I would want him..dosent look interested anymore, typical ade! His wages are a problem too! :-(

Whats your view on the whole spurs meltdown? What has gone on here you said Modric doesn't look interested ?

Mark - TheBlue said:
josh_spurs said:
citiblue375 said:
Yes and if Bale and Modric stay then you will definitely need Ade too!

And if you would consider paying him yourself next season as well we would view this as a fine sporting and humanitarian gesture -)

Haha! Could see a PSG type of team coming in for him! Not sure if I would want him..dosent look interested anymore, typical ade! His wages are a problem too! :-(

Whats your view on the whole spurs meltdown? What has gone on here you said Modric doesn't look interested ?

Obviously the whole Redknapp to England stuff has had a effect but I still don't think it should have had a that much of one. A Spurs who drives a taxi said he had Kranjcar in a taxi and Kranjcar said the players know he wants to take the england job (was a while back) which meant players knew he wasn't focused on them. Thankfully didn't drop to far and as soon as he realised he wasn't England manager he was spurs, we went to Bolton and won 4-1. modric will leave in the summer I think..hopefully not though! Bale could be gone, lots on twitter saying they would have £40m all day for him!

josh_spurs said:
Mark - TheBlue said:
josh_spurs said:

Obviously the whole Redknapp to England stuff has had a effect but I still don't think it should have had a that much of one. A Spurs who drives a taxi said he had Kranjcar in a taxi and Kranjcar said the players know he wants to take the england job (was a while back) which meant players knew he wasn't focused on them. Thankfully didn't drop to far and as soon as he realised he wasn't England manager he was spurs, we went to Bolton and won 4-1. modric will leave in the summer I think..hopefully not though! Bale could be gone, lots on twitter saying they would have £40m all day for him!

I think you missed Michael Dawson at least as much as you missed Arry's focus.

Now that Arry is there for the duration, do you think there is any chance he could find a coaching job for the young lad and spare a nation from having to endure him our Sky screens ever week? It takes some doing to be unable to give a footballing insight even when Spurs are playing but in fairness to Jamie - he manages it. Maybe he could help out Joe Jordan - Joe has been getting a bit stressed out lately.

citiblue375 said:
josh_spurs said:
Mark - TheBlue said:

Now that Arry is there for the duration, do you think there is any chance he could find a coaching job for the young lad and spare a nation from having to endure him our Sky screens ever week? It takes some doing to be unable to give a footballing insight even when Spurs are playing but in fairness to Jamie - he manages it. Maybe he could help out Joe Jordan - Joe has been getting a bit stressed out lately.

Dawson has been a big miss too. And Harry also let Corluka leave..and Naughton on loan which left us with 2 full backs and no cover. He also had the chance to bring in a winger but didn't and it shown when Lennon was injured we didn't have a balance to our side that we had during our good run of form

josh_spurs said:
citiblue375 said:
josh_spurs said:

Dawson has been a big miss too. And Harry also let Corluka leave..and Naughton on loan which left us with 2 full backs and no cover. He also had the chance to bring in a winger but didn't and it shown when Lennon was injured we didn't have a balance to our side that we had during our good run of form

In that case, Johnson, Adebayor and Kolorov in a swap for Bale

The Pink Panther said:
josh_spurs said:
citiblue375 said:

I would take that all day long!

josh_spurs said:
The Pink Panther said:
josh_spurs said:

I would take that all day long!

Will someone copy and paste this to Mancini's twitter account please

josh_spurs said:
Congrats on effectively winning the league! Deserved throughout the season. Rather you's than the rags. Plus, a few of you's are decent on here! ;-)

Thanks but we aren't there just yet, hope you get 3rd although I think Munich will win the C/L so 4th will probably do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.