Just the sort of Justice I'd like to see for Rooney!

Losblue said:
bluethai said:
I think you were too generalized there. You know every Thais to say this?

I know their mentality.Have you ever seen a Thai fight one on one.

being deeply invloved in thai boxing and having a thai legend as my mentor im wondering what you have witnessed to have this view point?

glen quagmire said:
Mad Mario said:
being deeply invloved in thai boxing and having a thai legend as my mentor im wondering what you have witnessed to have this view point?

Who is it?

thaksin_shinawatra.jpg

how about we put rooney in a mail sack and charge £1 a kick of the bag, all money goes to charity?

knock a man out, it's over, you shouldn't touch him after that. I don't like seeing that cheap stuff, only the man that he was arguing with him had the right to throw. Just saying.

Losblue said:
You wouldn't think that if you lived here.Thai's are the fucking biggest
bunch of cowards known to man.

I do live in Thailand, and have done so for many years, and I have found nearly all Thais to be completely non-confrontational. In fact, it's in their culture to be docile and compliant. Now, if you just come here to "shag" you will be going to places run by gangs of pretty ruthless people and if you bang on the table in the face of these people, you are going to get whipped. But then again, frankly, you deserve it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.