Juventus away 25th November - pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like everyone can't wait to drop Nando, thought he was having a good season myself.

Hart

Zabaleta - Otamendi - Mangala - Clichy

Fernando - Fernandinho

Navas - De Bruyne - Sterling

Aguero

I think we all know that Fernando can't play in a 2 if one of them is old lazy bollocks
Put him next to another busy worker like Delph or Fernandinho and he's decent

Remind me why Delph finds himself in the category of a City "Big Gun". How many games has he played for us

Good point , i included Delph because we need a "combative" midfield and Toure has been well below average for the last few games , and although Delph hasnt played many games for us due to injury , he played 30 odd times for Villa last season was their captain and best player , and also a regular England international , and he was a snip at £8m , (if it wasnt for his buy-out clause , he would have been £20m , so i would class that sort of money as a big gun) , i also think he is a better bet than Toure at the moment. But it looks like merlin and kompany are still injured , so Toure will be playing against Juve anyway , but he will not be in the side on merit , lets hope he turns back the clock and puts a typical barnstorming performance against the old lady

I wouldn't be surprised if Juve play a 3-5-2 either:

Buffon
Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini
Lichststeiner, Sturaro, Marchisio, Pogba, Alex Sandro,
Dybala/Morata/Mandzukic (Any two of these three, hopefully Dybala and Morata)

How do you think Juve will approach the game? Would they settle for a point, especially if Sevilla are not winning after 70 mins?

Good point , i included Delph because we need a "combative" midfield and Toure has been well below average for the last few games , and although Delph hasnt played many games for us due to injury , he played 30 odd times for Villa last season was their captain and best player , and also a regular England international , and he was a snip at £8m , (if it wasnt for his buy-out clause , he would have been £20m , so i would class that sort of money as a big gun) , i also think he is a better bet than Toure at the moment. But it looks like merlin and kompany are still injured , so Toure will be playing against Juve anyway , but he will not be in the side on merit , lets hope he turns back the clock and puts a typical barnstorming performance against the old lady

I agree he is looking a better bet than Yaya at the moment, was just surprised to see him categorised as one of our Big Guns. Lets hope he gets that tag permanently in the near future

Will be a tough game this, want to win obviously but will settle for a point, and beat Gladbach at home.

No need to chase this game at all

----------------Hart-----------------------------

Sagna-----otamendi-------mdm----mangala

----------------Fernando----------------------

-----------toure----------dinho--------------

Navas-----------------------------sterling

-------------------Sergio----------------------

No need to chase this game at all

----------------Hart-----------------------------

Sagna-----otamendi-------mdm----mangala

----------------Fernando----------------------

-----------toure----------dinho--------------

Navas-----------------------------sterling

-------------------Sergio----------------------
This line up but switch mangala for mdm and bring in kolarov instead..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.