Juventus

Great win tonight. Conte gave a speech to motivate his players a few days ago.

Juventus coach Antonio Conte gathered his players for a team talk at the club's training ground on Tuesday, during which he urged them to make Scudetto rivals AC Milan "spit blood" right until the final game of the season.

The speech was centred on the Bianconeri boss' fear that his troops will rest on their laurels having already surpassed expectations for the current campaign by sustaining a serious title challenge after successive seventh-placed finishes in Serie A.

“People are flooding us with praise right now, but that sends shivers through me," Conte is quoted as saying by La Gazzetta dello Sport.

"Why? Because I have fear, I have fear that someone here will start to relax.

“There is applause and a consensus, but what is the reality? The reality is the pitch, the reality is sweat, the reality is sacrifice.

“That is what has led us to this point of the championship and we still haven’t done anything yet.

“Let’s look at who we have in front of us now because we are mature enough to fight until the very end.

“As I said before, they [Milan] will have to spit blood until the last game.”

Milan currently lead the table by three points over Juve, with the Rossoneri set to host Fiorentina on Saturday afternoon before the Bianconeri tackle Palermo in Sicily later in the day.

He's class. Should be Juve manager for a long time when you consider he's leading Serie A without even a good striker or winger.

Wish we had Pirlo. :(

From the Guardian. Shameless aren't they? Not sure how I'd feel if this were my club.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/jun/08/juventus-shirts-title-stripped

Juventus, the Serie A champions, say the team's shirts next season will feature the words "30 on the pitch" in reference to the two titles that were stripped from the club.

After winning their 28th official Serie A title last month, Juventus had wanted to add a third gold star to the two already on the team's shirts to mark the 30 they claim to have won. The 30 includes the two titles they lost because of the 2006 matchfixing scandal, but the club opted to avoid a battle with the Italian football federation.

Instead the club have decided to use the slogan below the badge on the team shirts. On Friday, Juventus director Francesco Calvo said: "For everyone, players and fans, Juve has won 30 league titles on the pitch."

Bobby Taylor's Pub Team said:
From the Guardian. Shameless aren't they? Not sure how I'd feel if this were my club.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/jun/08/juventus-shirts-title-stripped

Juventus, the Serie A champions, say the team's shirts next season will feature the words "30 on the pitch" in reference to the two titles that were stripped from the club.

After winning their 28th official Serie A title last month, Juventus had wanted to add a third gold star to the two already on the team's shirts to mark the 30 they claim to have won. The 30 includes the two titles they lost because of the 2006 matchfixing scandal, but the club opted to avoid a battle with the Italian football federation.

Instead the club have decided to use the slogan below the badge on the team shirts. On Friday, Juventus director Francesco Calvo said: "For everyone, players and fans, Juve has won 30 league titles on the pitch."

Shameless cheating bastard shithouses.

Juventus have always been a huge force in Italy and Europe.

Even though they have been dodgey with the match fixing, ive always said they are one of the top 10 teams in the world, for what they have achieved.

*dons tin hat* I like them a lot. Roma are my prefered Italian choice though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.