Juventus

I don't mean dodgy in the sense of illegal or breaking the rules, but I just find in interesting that swaps used to just be the player plus the fee. Nowadays, there's always a fee for both players. So we paid £27.4m plus Danilo for Cancelo, but officially it went through at £60m-odd, and they supposedly paid over £30m for Danilo. So there must be some accounting reason for that sort of arrangement. It's not just us. Every swap seems to be like this now.
If it’s as cut dry as you suggest then I agree. It’s sounds like a dodgy way of doing things. But I’m no financial expert or accountant so maybe these people know what they are doing. Hopefully it’s not against any rules. Juventus believe they have done everything by the book the authorities think otherwise. Where have we heard that before?

Sky took it down very quickly, I had watched it live and it was terrible journalism, Gomersall didn't even question the female faux Italian who to my knowledge has not been seen on TV since. She said something along the lines of "everyone knows Manchester City get away with FFP by bending the rules". I thought here you go, mention CAS and the scrutiny we're under but Gomersall just said "it's not a level playing field is it?" Just so everyone knows she's a full blown Dipper.
Sky sports seem to employ these bitter presenters who like to throw their cheap digs in and not be bothered what the outcome will be.
Hayley Mcqueen springs to mind when she had to announce us for being club of the year. She looked like she was going to start crying and even then she managed to get a dig in.

Hate sky sports, half their presenters are mardarses and put their personal head before their professional head.

Juve are in a very very bad situation, i would like City to test the water for Chiesa. Great player, i would take him in a heartbeat

Sky sports seem to employ these bitter presenters who like to throw their cheap digs in and not be bothered what the outcome will be.
Hayley Mcqueen springs to mind when she had to announce us for being club of the year. She looked like she was going to start crying and even then she managed to get a dig in.

Hate sky sports, half their presenters are mardarses and put their personal head before their professional head.
Sly is the televised version of the gutter press.
A bunch of bottom feeders pandering to brain dead armchair plastic Rag and Dipper fuck wits who would need a map to find the stadium of their team if they ever planned to go.
Those fuckwits lap this up and sit in the pub wearing their replica red shirts repeating the shite they've heard as gospel.
I don't pay them a penny and there are plenty of alternative and cheaper ways to watch the matches they broadcast with the added bonus of not having to listen to Ratboy ot Spit and their bitter drivel.

Sly is the televised version of the gutter press.
A bunch of bottom feeders pandering to brain dead armchair plastic Rag and Dipper fuck wits who would need a map to find the stadium of their team if they ever planned to go.
Those fuckwits lap this up and sit in the pub wearing their replica red shirts repeating the shite they've heard as gospel.
I don't pay them a penny and there are plenty of alternative and cheaper ways to watch the matches they broadcast with the added bonus of not having to listen to Ratboy ot Spit and their bitter drivel.
Sky and Talkshite are as bad as each other, I was flicking through the Radio last night and had the misfortune to hear Darren Bent and Goldstein, it's honestly like listening to pre pubescent school boys. Goldstein levers "Manchester United" in as many times as possible, he must have said that15 times in the 5 minutes I had it on. The subject they were discussing, changing rooms and Lingard, dear me, never again.

Sky and Talkshite are as bad as each other, I was flicking through the Radio last night and had the misfortune to hear Darren Bent and Goldstein, it's honestly like listening to pre pubescent school boys. Goldstein levers "Manchester United" in as many times as possible, he must have said that15 times in the 5 minutes I had it on. The subject they were discussing, changing rooms and Lingard, dear me, never again.
Agree about talkshite, won't have it on and haven't listened to it for years.
Looking at the posts on here it's actually got worse.
Most presenters on Sly were turned down for jobs on talkshite as they didn't fill the essential criteria of having a criminal record for drink driving, assault, drug abuse or a history of losing millions of pounds through incompetence.

Can't understand why there aren't pictures of a half empty Etihad, Pep looking gutted and a City player driving a flash car. Surely the bastions of truth, light and honesty(the press in case anyone wasn't sure who I mean) have missed the main point .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.