kaka possiblitly

Status
Not open for further replies.
markbmcfc said:
avoidconfusion said:
We can't even get Diarra, and you think we will get Kaka? Wake up, seriously.

Idiot post.

Totally different circumstances, players at different ends of their careers and different ambitions, also real madrid arnt after Kaka.

Sure, keep dreaming.

I am just being realistic, no need to call me an idiot you twat.

avoidconfusion said:

you are probably the most aggressive poster I've seen on here. The only way you can make a point is to try and be as controversial as possible. It's a bit tiresome, and a little boring really.

Why not have said, I don't think we will sign Kaka, I base this opinion on the fact that we didn't sign Diarra. What do you think?

These are two totally unrelated circumstances. I could counter your argument by saying, we've got Robinho so we'll definitely get Kaka.

You sound like the kind of guy who says this.. we're playing Villa at the weekend, they lost to Spurs, we beat Spurs last week so we should beat Villa..

avoidconfusion said:
markbmcfc said:
avoidconfusion said:

Idiot post.

Totally different circumstances, players at different ends of their careers and different ambitions, also real madrid arnt after Kaka.

Sure, keep dreaming.

I am just being realistic, no need to call me an idiot you twat.

You take pleasure in telling us all we are not getting Kaka. You know naff all about Kaka so its just your opinion yet you have to keep telling us, why? Does it offend you that some of us may think we could get him? Its not realism, its negativity based on no actual fact.

the only possible position based entirely in fact is "i don't know."

anyone who thinks they know anything for sure is full of shit; it's ALL speculation. it's fun, but it's ALL speculation.

"the only possible position based entirely in fact is "i don't know."

but that might lead to confusion..which, at a guess, is not what a certain poster wants ;-)

sdavros said:
avoidconfusion said:

you are probably the most aggressive poster I've seen on here. The only way you can make a point is to try and be as controversial as possible. It's a bit tiresome, and a little boring really.

Why not have said, I don't think we will sign Kaka, I base this opinion on the fact that we didn't sign Diarra. What do you think?

These are two totally unrelated circumstances. I could counter your argument by saying, we've got Robinho so we'll definitely get Kaka.

You sound like the kind of guy who says this.. we're playing Villa at the weekend, they lost to Spurs, we beat Spurs last week so we should beat Villa..

I am not aggressive at all. 99% of all my posts that you might perceive as aggressive are entirely in jest (e.g. the BANNED!! postings). Lighten up.

We got Robinho because he desperately wanted to get away from Madrid and Chelsea a) did not offer as much as we did and b) Real were upset about them having Robinho's name on a Chelsea shirt on their website .

That is truly an entirely different story, so it's hardly a counter.

I am not taking pleasure in telling you this either, I would love to see Kaka in a City shirt (who wouldn't), but you conveniently ignore the fact that I was being called an idiot for stating my opinion and merely reacted to that.

I am not being negative or pessimistic, it's just that some of you guys here need to get their feet back on the ground and be realistic for a second.

arfurclue said:
"the only possible position based entirely in fact is "i don't know."

but that might lead to confusion..which, at a guess, is not what a certain poster wants ;-)

Hahaha that made me laugh... good one. :)

Guys I think that there is a possibility that kaka would move to city next season and i'll tell you why. This season he's been playing out of he's usuall position in the team due to ronaldinho's arrival. Milan tried to play with 2 playmakers (kaka + roni) in ancelotti's beloved tree formation 4-3-2-1 but it did not work well. So he started playing with 2 attackers (pato + borriello) and things got better. That means that either kaka or Roni should be benched and neither will except that. Kaka even complaint many times this season that he can't give he's best performance in a restricted role and he's right about that.

I honestly think that he won't last long with milan and there are very few teams out there in europe that can afford him (probably: madrid, chelsea and man city). Madrid are probably after cristiano ronaldo that leaves him with two choices either city or chelsea i guess.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.