Kalidou Koulibaly

Koulibaly would be great for me. People are acting like 29 is 34. He's still got at least three seasons of great defending in him, which gives Garcia three years to grow under the wing of two of the best CB's in Europe. I think it's the third-choice CB we need to think more about. Nathan Ake? Upamecano? Someone to grow and rotate along with Garcia would be ideal.

Koulibaly would be great for me. People are acting like 29 is 34. He's still got at least three seasons of great defending in him, which gives Garcia three years to grow under the wing of two of the best CB's in Europe. I think it's the third-choice CB we need to think more about. Nathan Ake? Upamecano? Someone to grow and rotate along with Garcia would be ideal.

Agreed.
Upamecano (21, Leipzig) would be great (contract til 21), Angelino could be part of a deal. But Upa is right footed, often plays LCB though.

Pau Torres (23, Villareal) is a lefty and taller (contract til 24 though). Next Spaniard, maybe.

Question is would they come as Laporte cover?

I guess Aké only if Stones leaves, being HG.

I think if you watched the match today then you can see why we need one of he best CBs in world football. Him and Laporte for the next 2 or 3 years would be incredible and give Garcia and THB time to really develop and learn.
The way that Bournemouth player left Garcia physically and athletically in the proverbial dust did not leave me feeling confident :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.