Kalvin Phillips | On loan at West Ham

Many will feel sorry for him, but for Pep to call him out after the world cup so publicly like he did was not a good sign of player professionalism in my opinion. Pep very rarely if ever does that.

It's been all downhill since and he should have recognised in the summer that he needed to move and pushed for a loan.

I had a couple of Hammers mates messaged me when he came on in the 69th minute, cruising at 3-1 up …. both said ‘we’ll lose this 3-4 now’

6 mins later he gives away a pen, then lets Barnes turn to fire in a winner.

What must his team mates be thinking in that dressing room?
What the hell must Txiki be thinking, who on earth will give us 1 pound for this joker?

Best case scenario for him would be Leeds not getting promoted and him going back to them to rebuild his confidence (and career).

Feel for him. He isn’t really responsible for all of this and certainly wouldn’t have wanted to become a laughing stock.

Would not be surprised at all if he was struggling with mental health right now.
100% it must be affecting him mentally, it's gone from bad to worse and every time he steps on the pitch it goes very, very wrong.

Sadly I think he is finished at the top level and no way should he or Leeds consider a return, for me going back is always a mistake and in this case even more so.

I can see him taking the Saudi route if on offer, and simply make as much cash as he can out of the game.

The rule needs looking at regarding those kind of penalties. Plant a leg in front of a guy kicking the ball and win yourself a penalty. Ridiculous. Show some common sense.
The first time I saw such a decision given was (don’t laugh) for Salah at Anfield. Exactly the same on De Bruyne by Fred at Wembley last season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.