Karim Rekik

By the time he's 22/23, Rekik is going to be a really good CB.

I'll be gutted if he leaves, but unfortunately there isn't a spot in our squad for him next season with Denayer getting promoted.

Genuinely don't think there are too many better U21 CBs than Rekik at the moment.

By the time he's 22/23, Rekik is going to be a really good CB.

I'll be gutted if he leaves, but unfortunately there isn't a spot in our squad for him next season with Denayer getting promoted.

Genuinely don't think there are too many better U21 CBs than Rekik at the moment.

Well I'd put Denayer and Mangala ahead of him which sadly means we just don't have the space for him at the time, I'd be looking to do a deal similar to Barca and Evertons where we sell him off cheap but put in both a buy back clause and perhaps a resonable sell on fee. Thats the ideal situation for me anyway.

Marcel Brands, TD at PSV, said City wants to sell Rekik with buy back clause. But Rekik is more eager to go abroad with Ol.Marseille interested. Rekik says he does not want to go back to City.

Living in Holland I've seen him play enough to suggest Rekik is not good enough to play a part in a City squad. Despite being very young for a central defender. Maybe the lad sees Denayer has passed him. I'd be ok selling him with an opportunity to buy him back if the player doesn't want to extend his stay and move for a loan to a more difficult league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.