Kelechi’s Goodbye video

Delphacito

I don’t believe this has been posted anywhere else here. You just can’t help but love the kid. With another manager maybe he could’ve succeeded with us.

What a lovely video. You can feel his gratitude towards the club. The lad barely played last season yet never complained or kicked up a fuss. Even when Jesus arrived to basically take his place, all he did was said that ‘we need that kind of player in our team always’. I hope he scores a shitload of goals for Leicester.

And he will. Looking at this just puts the whole Sancho thing to perspective, what an ungrateful little prick he is.

He's gone straight into my fantasy team. He's going to have a fantastic career. Never say never, perhaps one day he may be back. Whether it's for us or another Champions League team, he's got every chance of having a career at that level.

What a top professional. Expect to see him back with us in a season or probably two.

Think he'll get 15+ league goals. Can't wait to see him get an extended run of starts. Has the killer instinct. Ice cold.

Watching that, I felt like that's a kid that didn't want to leave.

No joy, no smiley face.

Kind of difficult to watch, really.

He is just really grateful to City. Part of the reason that the deal stalled was because we insisted on a buyback, the potential is there he knows he has a way back to City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.