Kelechi Iheanacho - 2016/17 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">City are studying the idea of selling forward Kelechi Iheanacho (20) abroad with a buy-back option in the agreement. [AllNigeriaSoccer] <a href="https://t.co/sZJaa35U1e">pic.twitter.com/sZJaa35U1e</a></p>&mdash; City Watch (@City_Watch) <a href="">February 17, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

The end is nigh for this lad. Been saying it for months on end and only now are people realising it. Can't even get a kick in a cup game against lower league opposition when Jesus is injured and Aguero is out of form. That's pretty much confirmation that his future is elsewhere. It's going to raise a few questions when the academy poster boy is binned off, but it's now unavoidable.

I will admit to being pissed off if we move this lad on i really will. He is an absolute natural goalscorer and yes, his overall game needs to improve but show me a player of his age where that isnt the case?

Today was perfect for the lad given the injury to Jesus and big games coming up for Kun yet he is nowhere to be seen.

Trust in Pep, of course i do but Kelechi has a future here with us imo and if we bin him off i will not be happy.

The end is nigh for this lad. Been saying it for months on end and only now are people realising it. Can't even get a kick in a cup game against lower league opposition when Jesus is injured and Aguero is out of form. That's pretty much confirmation that his future is elsewhere. It's going to raise a few questions when the academy poster boy is binned off, but it's now unavoidable.

we bought him didn't we ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.