Kelechi Iheanacho

Status
Not open for further replies.
however during Pep's term it's clear as glass he's not suited to the way play because of his lack of technical ability.

He has never had the chance to adept, Kelechi isn't even a real striker he used to be 10/RW with an abundance of technical ability.

It took Aguero almost the enire season to adept Kelechi never got that chance, Pep broke his confidence by signing Jesus and putting to many instructions into him which resulted in Kelechi trying so hard it wasn't working he only had cameo's to prove and he tried to hard and looked confused on what to do the entire time this is all because he never got the chance to get used to the system like Aguero got he got the time because he is Aguero if Kelechi had been given the time he would absolutely shine.

Does he qualify. Didn't think he did.

I think he does although these red tape bureaucrats don't half make info gathering a challenge lol! As I see it; He signed aged 18 so will have spent 3 years in the English/Welsh Football Association by 2018/19. That appears to fall under the governed criteria to qualify as 'home grown'.

Like I say, I could be wrong?

I think he does although these red tape bureaucrats don't half make info gathering a challenge lol! As I see it; He signed aged 18 so will have spent 3 years in the English/Welsh Football Association by 2018/19. That appears to fall under the governed criteria to qualify as 'home grown'.

Like I say, I could be wrong?
Kelechi didn't finally get his work permit until the January after his 18th birthday which may have impacted on his potential HG status.

He has never had the chance to adept, Kelechi isn't even a real striker he used to be 10/RW with an abundance of technical ability.

It took Aguero almost the enire season to adept Kelechi never got that chance, Pep broke his confidence by signing Jesus and putting to many instructions into him which resulted in Kelechi trying so hard it wasn't working he only had cameo's to prove and he tried to hard and looked confused on what to do the entire time this is all because he never got the chance to get used to the system like Aguero got he got the time because he is Aguero if Kelechi had been given the time he would absolutely shine.

Often wondered why he didn't try him in behind Aguero, especially when you consider how overplayed Silva and DeBruyne were.

There again, probably didn't trust him, he was clearly exasperated with him at times.

I hope we have a buyback clause in any deal.

Leicester had further talks with City on Friday about Iheanacho and just now need to finalise terms with his representatives. [Mirror]

I don't think he got much of a fair chance tbh, we slated peg and laughed as he dropped their wonder boy and in all that time pep barely glanced at kelechi, so much so that he choose to play a game or two with no actual forward and how confidence suffering must that have been for a young lad who actually had a cracking season previously.

My biggest disappointment has been the lack of youth, yeah yeah same old boring moan but that was what peps record suggested he liked to do and the season ended with no trophies he may as well have played some after all.

I don't think he got much of a fair chance tbh, we slated peg and laughed as he dropped their wonder boy and in all that time pep barely glanced at kelechi, so much so that he choose to play a game or two with no actual forward and how confidence suffering must that have been for a young lad who actually had a cracking season previously.

My biggest disappointment has been the lack of youth, yeah yeah same old boring moan but that was what peps record suggested he liked to do and the season ended with no trophies he may as well have played some after all.

Absolute nonsense to suggest Kelechi wasn't given a chance. He seriously struggled to make an impression and stunted our build up whenever he played. His movement was all wrong as well.

He's going to be a top player and maybe one day he'll come back to play under Pep (or another manager), but for the moment the absolute best thing for his career is to go and play every week in a team without the expectation of City.

Pep doesn't rate most of the kids in the EDS. It'll be the likes of Foden, Brahim, Sancho, who'll get a chance but that won't be for another 12 months minimum. Big pressure at City as we have world class players across the pitch. We're not in a position to just throw kids in like people on here constantly suggest.

Explain why we're willing to let him go...not to mention why he struggled to even make the bench for us

in pep we must trust

every manager has different views about players and many just go for what they know and worked with before but the young lad just needs game time its simple pep was under pressure last season and needed results so went with so to the easy way out. yes we don't see behind close doors and training and fitness and the will to give everything for the manager and what he see's and feels is pep choice and nobody can change it

my views are just that and i don't think selling him is right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.