Ken Bruce to leave Radio 2

Good post. I agree with all of it.
That Sarah Cox does my head in.
In an attempt to sound more trendy she now drops her T’s for L’s.
A Lidl bit of this a Lidl bit of that.
The last straw was when she did a trailer in some one else’s show and said call me on aidee ate, aidee ate, aideeate.WTF.
Funnily enough when she was on Michael Ball, Sunday show flogging her new book,she managed to do the whole advert speaking normally.

Don’t be dissin ‘Chirpy Chirpy Cheep Cheep’ pal, one of my favourite childhood memories, and one of my Mam’s favourites (albeit for one line only) ;-).
And that wonderful 70’s joke:

The best place to sing where’s your Mama gone?
Outside an orphanage.

Well it used to make us young uns laugh back in the day

There was a quiz?
Yeah, make it to 10 or something like that, 1 point for a question, if you get one right 2points for the next, get that right, 3 points etc, get one wrong, back down to 1 point for next question and you have a joker to play before any question for double points.
Shouty Vernon? No thanks...I've moved on from Radio 2. Bruce and Popmaster was the only thing keeping me there.
Only put it on at half ten out of habit, going to be a long 3 weeks till Ken starts again. I tend to flick about anyway. Radio 2 less and less last few years. Already listen to greatest hits a little for the "guess the year"

It was worse than awful.

Very hard to play along at home, and also it will not be live.

Doubt it will even last until Vernon takes over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.