Ken Bruce to leave Radio 2

Quite liked David Hamilton's guess the intro back in the day.
For some reason I always liked Radio 2, from Wogan in the morning until Hamilton at tea time, Jimmy Young was far better than Vine.
This week it's been local BBC and it's ok.

Quite liked David Hamilton's guess the intro back in the day.
For some reason I always liked Radio 2, from Wogan in the morning until Hamilton at tea time, Jimmy Young was far better than Vine.
This week it's been local BBC and it's ok.
How old are you ? I'm 65 and those you've mentioned should have been pensioned off in the 70's. Diddy David Hamilton, Wogan!!!! Jimmy Bleedin' Young ? He was a pop star in the 1950's how the hell they kept him alive for so long only the mad professor could tell you.

How old are you ? I'm 65 and those you've mentioned should have been pensioned off in the 70's. Diddy David Hamilton, Wogan!!!! Jimmy Bleedin' Young ? He was a pop star in the 1950's how the hell they kept him alive for so long only the mad professor could tell you.
Not quite as old as you but just done a Google and Jimmy Young didn't finish until 2002, thought it was longer though to be honest.

Not quite as old as you but just done a Google and Jimmy Young didn't finish until 2002, thought it was longer though to be honest.
Younger than me but listen to them FOC's !
What's the recipe today Jim, about as funny as a dose of clap.
I'm just surprised you didn't mention Tony Effin Blackburn.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.