Kevin De Bruyne - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
So everyone going on about Ozil being the fastest to 50 PL assists in 141 games.
Kev is on 42 after 93 he should piss on that! Hopefully by the end of the season!
KDB is a beast compared to Ozil who is a lightweight wimp IMO. Not seen Ozil command a big game yet for Arsenal.

So everyone going on about Ozil being the fastest to 50 PL assists in 141 games.
Kev is on 42 after 93 he should piss on that! Hopefully by the end of the season!

He's only 7 goals and 8 assists behind Ozil, with almost 50 games difference. A far superior player.

To expand on this, it's not only Ozil that's going to be made to look bad by De Bruyne smashing this record. Some of the best creative players in the league's history and he's going to reach that mark in 2/3rds of the time it took them.

Kp6OlUA.png

Was struck last night by how much he has developed physically since he joined. He was still like a little boy when he joined from Wolfsburg, quite willowy and easily brushed aside, but now he looks far more solid and combative. He was even dishing it out to some of Stoke's bigger players.

Can still improve, though, and I'm sure Guardiola will be encouraging him to get his head up faster and release the through ball earlier when we counter. He carried it too long last night and the space behind the Stoke back line shrank as a consequence.

Was struck last night by how much he has developed physically since he joined. He was still like a little boy when he joined from Wolfsburg, quite willowy and easily brushed aside, but now he looks far more solid and combative. He was even dishing it out to some of Stoke's bigger players.

Even to the keeper, courtesy of his relentless pressing, i would have granted him the cheeky goal for that.

He has had a few less prolific performances, but to me he still played rather well last night and notably seems to be developing well at defensive duty's atm. It's also a positive that the team can make 2 beautifull team goals withought requiring Kev's input.

Even to the keeper, courtesy of his relentless pressing, i would have granted him the cheeky goal for that.

He has had a few less prolific performances, but to me he still played rather well last night and notably seems to be developing well at defensive duty's atm. It's also a positive that the team can make 2 beautifull team goals withought requiring Kev's input.
Well, if someone had put a head (Ota'? Komp? Jesus?... Looking at y'all) to that delicious drone missile of a cross he put into the box :(

On Stoke's Oatcake forum, they wanted him carded for that challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.