Kevin De Bruyne - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once more, it’s true!

884813176.jpg

What a mentality. He is a winner.
And he turns into a true leader on the pitch.
Hope other team mates copy his attitude.
This. He never shirks a challenge, he works harder than anyone. When we counter attack he sprints forwards full pelt, when we lose the ball he's working just as hard to get back.
Added to that his vision and technique, shooting etc. He's the best player I've ever seen at city.

I also saw him apologise for misplaced passes. He would make a great club captain in th3 near future. The tougher it gets, the better he gets.

We have been blessed these last 7 or 8 years with the world class players we have witnessed in the beloved blue shirt,some,in some eyes will never be beaten as having the label of the finest player they have ever seen for us,but I'll make a prediction now,this lad will be the best of the lot when we look back in next 10 years or so,what an absolute fantastic player,and by all accounts guy this fella is.

Can grab a game by the scruff of the neck,and turn it into a win,he's that good,can't thank him enough for his effort and desire every time he plays,he has a few off days,like them all,but this guy is a game changer,and a 100% player every game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.