Khaldoon End Of Season Interview Thread

He always seem to calm me down after a season of flip flopping, he'll have filmed it already and is just waiting for the right moment to launch.

He always seem to calm me down after a season of flip flopping, he'll have filmed it already and is just waiting for the right moment to launch.
Agreed, his voice is so calm and he is a very intelligent man as well - we are lucky to have him as our Chairman, imagine us having Perez, that would be a nightmare.

I think the interviews are well put together and the show of strength that he did about 5 years ago was the best bit of citytv he talk about the project and I could not sleep for a week the look in his eyes you knew Manchester city was going to be here for a very long time they was not settling for 2nd best or a quick fix this was going to be long term

we all knew after that interview city was going to be a major player in the world of football on and of the field of play nobody was being fooled and set targets for the manager and players to hit I just looked and my smile was on my face all summer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.