Khaldoon: "I Really Care" (About The Fans)

This is a thread about the club caring about the fans, so I thought I'd mention it.

I didn't ask for a £3 refund, I asked for an explanation as to why MCFC added 10% to the price of the ticket issued by Watford. Mainly as a test to see if the club cared enough to reply and offer a refund. I received truly dumb replies twice, so I wrote back twice to clarify what they can't grasp. I still have not been proactively offered a refund by the club.

Since you ask, and thank you for caring, it only takes me a few seconds to fire off an email. I don't do stress, and I am certainly a million miles away from torment over this. By pointing them at the mistakes they make, I hope it helps to improve the 'Supporter Services Experience' for all of us.

On the journey from 'where we were' to 'where we are now', I have spend vast amounts of money supporting this club. A much higher proportion of my income than the owners have spent. I expect to be treated as a loyal supporter, and not as a moron, on the single occasion in 35 years that I have made a Supporter Services enquiry. Isn't that what this thread is about?
I care about you! x

This is a thread about the club caring about the fans, so I thought I'd mention it.

I didn't ask for a £3 refund, I asked for an explanation as to why MCFC added 10% to the price of the ticket issued by Watford. Mainly as a test to see if the club cared enough to reply and offer a refund. I received truly dumb replies twice, so I wrote back twice to clarify what they can't grasp. I still have not been offered a refund.

Since you ask, and thank you for caring, it only takes me a few seconds to fire off an email. I don't do stress, and I am certainly a million miles away for torment over this. By pointing them at the mistakes they make, I hope it helps to improve the 'Supporter Services Experience' for all of us.

On the journey from 'where we were' to 'where we are now', I have spend vast amounts of money supporting this club. A much higher proportion of my income than the owners have spent. I expect to be treated as a loyal supporter and not as a moron on the single occasion in 35 years that I have made a Supporter Services enquiry.
It is an important point. My only dealing with supporter services was similar. We have fantastic owners, but there is no point our Chairman saying he is always open to listen when there is no effective communication channel between the club and supporters. Where will he get his feedback from? How do the club measure and act on 'customer satisfaction'? In any good business it should be one of the key measures of success.

The Rags have frozen theirs for 6 years on the bounce Bill. It's not just the lesser clubs doing it mate. There's a wider picture to this - if we just bend over and accept it, it gives them license to increase them by bigger amounts in the future. In fact, I wouldn't mind betting that they were going to increase them by more this time round but backed down when they saw how much fans were complaining about it. Remember, we would still be paying over £60 for our Arsenal away tickets instead of £30 if it wasn't for the concerted campaigning of the FSF and fan groups up and down the country.

There is a reason the scum have not increased there season tickets for the last 6 years! Demand!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.