Kingsley Coman

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by BlueindianNewcity, 19 Mar 2017.

1. BlueindianNewcity

BlueindianNewcity

2. kun

kun

Really good player, lots of potential. Has to be said however, he's probably a poorer finisher than Sané or Sterling.

3. Hungarian blue

Hungarian blue

He's a bit meh. Would be really upset if we'd just sign someone like him and let the likes of Brahim or Sancho rot in the youth groups. In fact, I'd go apeshit. Unless Nolito leaves as well with Navas (who is dead cert to leave after his contract runs off), there is hardly any point to sign an attacker.

4. Keeper!

Keeper!

If Bayern can sign him for 21m, surely they will do even if they don't really want him. They could sell him on for a large profit, if the rumours of City are prepared to pay 40m plus are true.

5. BlueindianNewcity

BlueindianNewcity

This is what is being reported.

6. BlueindianNewcity

BlueindianNewcity

I think nolito will leave too. He is 30year old pro and has no chance of getting a starting role at city. Moreover I don't think he fits into Pep's pacey wide forward category either. Coman does and was trusted by Pep last season in BuLi and CL.

7. FantasyIreland

FantasyIreland

A player we dont need.

Lazy 'journalism' IMO.

8. richards30

richards30

would prefer Bayern to sign coman and sell us douglas costa

9. Maldeika

Maldeika

In an interview this week with Coman he told that he wants to stay in Munich and the officials of Bayern have said the same. I do not know what bullocks Mirror and Co. are talking about - it probably was very lonely in the cellar so the reporters had to take a drink or more too much before they wrote their story...

Me - who watches every match - and a lot of Bayern fans prefer Coman much more. Costa is not better in beating his opponent and does not have the tactical intelligence that Coman has. And Coman is still very young.

10. Mancini Manus Domini

Mancini Manus Domini

Does Coman have any say in the move from Juventus to Bayern? Can he turn it down?