knee-jerk reactions by jerks

Ducado said:
forevercity said:
ive always disliked hughes and always will

im sure everyone knows im not a kneejerker or deluded.

Really?

Kneejerk: No kneejerk reactions to anything really, exept for Leslie. Stuck up for Cas and more recently Jo.

Deluded: I was one of the very few who knew we werent gonna sign kaka and messi straightway and also one of the few who knew we werent gonna break the top 4 this year (LOL)

forevercity said:
Ducado said:

Kneejerk: No kneejerk reactions to anything really, exept for Leslie. Stuck up for Cas and more recently Jo.

Deluded: I was one of the very few who knew we werent gonna sign kaka and messi straightway and also one of the few who knew we werent gonna break the top 4 this year (LOL)

You have never been the same since he banned you from the training ground

Ducado said:
forevercity said:

ROFL!

forevercity said:
Ducado said:

not sure what to make of that....as i would have thought around 75% of the posters on here hadn't formed an opinion on that

so what you mean is...of the 25% that formed an opinion...you were one of the few that formed the opposite opinion

i know how you felt when you posted that thread earlier mate....i've been there....but sometimes it's better to count to.......better make it at least 100 seen as it's city, before posting

Ducado said:
forevercity said:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=99425&start=30&st=0&sk=t&sd=a" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/vi ... &sk=t&sd=a</a>
Just seen that on here,lol,i thought he was just on a mega WU with jay i didn't know it was personal.
It's not true surely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.